Event: Global Public Health Week Day 5
As part of the discussion surrounding best practice in public health for Global Public Health Week, CAPHIA will present four interactive sessions featuring expert academics and practitioners from across Australasia. On Day 5 CAPHIA will release recordings from the 2022 Teaching and Learning Forum – “Public Health Education: Challenges, Opportunities and Solutions“.
On June 30th and July 1st 2022 Monash University Hosted the CAPHIA Teaching and Learning Forum. As part of the 2023 Global Public Health week, we will share recordings of the Keynote Presentations and Plenary Panels.
- Day 1 Keynote: The Landscape of Higher Education, Professor Wayne Johnson
- Plenary Panel and Q & A
- Work Integrated Learning, A. Prof. Franziska Trede
- Diversity and Inclusion in Assessment, Professor Rola Ajjawi
- Learning Analytics, Professor Dragan Gasevic
- Day 2 Keynote: Preparing for the next pandemic: how we educate students in crisis leadership, Professor Jane Banaszak-Holl
- The Future of Public Health Education Plenary Panel
- Commercial Determinants of Health, Honorary Fellow Clare Payne
- Primary Prevention of Domestic Violence, Genevieve Shepard
- Indigenous Health and Health Communication, Dr Summer-May Finlay