CAPHIA 2022 Award Winners Announced!
We we excited to announce the 2022 CAPHIA Award Winners at the 2022 AGM and Heads of Schools Summit. Congratulations to the all the incredible individuals and teams who exemplify excellence in public health education across Australasia. Thank you also to the brilliant nominees, the competition was high and we strongly encourage you to submit again.
CAHIA Award Winners 2022
- Teaching Excellence – Individual – A/Prof Stephanie Topp James Cook University
- Teaching Excellence – Team – The University of Queensland Bachelor of Health Sciences’ first year Course Coordinator team
- Teaching Excellence – Early Career Academic – Dr Rimante Ronto Macquarie University
- Teaching Innovation – Individual – Dr Julie Saunders The University of Western Australia
- Teaching Innovation – Team – The University of Queensland, Using reflexivity to support learning and action in health promotion
- Scholarship-Informed Teaching and Learning – Team – La Trobe University
- CAPHIA Medal – Professor Dragan Ilic – Monash University
We look forward to hearing from the winners over the next year to showcase their award-winning public health education!