2022 Internship Program
CAPHIA Social Media Internship Program 2021
The social media internship program provided member institutions with the opportunity for their students to receive on the job experience in supporting and advocating for public health teaching and learning, and research using social media platforms.
The CAPHIA Social Media Internship program also provide interns with the opportunity to:
- Participate in a webinar on the social media industry;
- Receive complimentary attendance at all CAPHIA events while participating in the program;
- Attend a range of networking opportunities provided over the calendar year;
- Build your profile amongst member institutions through the CAPHIA newsletter; and
- Receive a completion certificate from the President of CAPHIA at the conclusion of the program, subject to successful completion of program requirements
The 2021 Social Media Internship Program selected 10 students from member organisations to participate. The interns produced a number of high quality blogs and other social media posts to promote the vital role of public health across Australasia and globally.