CAPHIA proudly represents 39 member organisations who advance academic public health.
Both full membership and affiliated membership is available.
- Full Membership is open to universities in the Australasian region that offer degree programs and research in public health.
- Affiliate Membership is open to associations and organisations that support the aims and objectives of the Council and are involved in public health training, but do not qualify for full membership.
Get to Know Our Members
Teaching public health is part of the core business of CAPHIA’s member organisations. Collectively, CAPHIA’s members are responsible for the majority of tertiary public health education in Australasia, and for the development of the future workforce. Teaching public health is a crucial link between research and on-the-ground improvements to health.
Member institutions include universities from Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Fiji. Links to the public health schools of our members can be found below.
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian National University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University (Menzies School of Health Research)
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Divine Word University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Fiji National University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Massey University
- Monash University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Torrens University Australia
- University of Adelaide
- University of Canberra
- University of Melbourne
- University of Newcastle
- University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of NSW
- University of Papua New Guinea
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- The University of Southern Queensland
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University